Sales & Marketing
Meadowview Homes is a house builder based in Derby, we develop small, exclusive developments throughout the Midlands to ensure we deliver excellence, every time.
Dedicating the right amount of time and care to each of our customers is a major priority of ours at Meadowview Homes. We are looking for a Sales Executive to provide exceptional service to our customers throughout the whole process of them buying a house from us.
You will be the face of Meadowview Homes and will provide a high level of service that reflects the quality and energy of our brand. Working closely with our Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be driven, ensuring that our sales targets are met as well as making sure we deliver a top class home for our customers.
As a Sales Executive at Meadowview Homes, you will be supporting customers during every step of their home buying journey. The varied role includes a wide range of duties, including:
- Providing exceptional front line customer service
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing Manager and Management team, providing regular updates
- Liaising with the Site Manager to understand the progress of the development and making sure they are aware of the individual customers’ requirements.
- Ensuring purchasers understand the financial and legal aspects of buying a new home
- Ensuring administrative and reporting functions are completed in line with company policy
- Safeguarding customers’ health and safety in line with legal requirements and company policy
- Following and adhering to company procedures
- Sales experience in the housing sector would be advantageous
- Self motivated and the ability to work autonomously but also enjoying being part of a young, fun and very hands-on team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full driving licence and the ownership of a car
At Meadowview Homes, we foster a culture of inclusion and diversity. We are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly, irrespective of background or protected characteristics. If you require any reasonable adjustments during the application process, please let us know.
Checks and eligibility to work:
In order to secure this role, you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers licence. If you are successful at interview stage, you may be asked to give your consent to pre-employment checks. The type of checks made will depend on the role but may include the following:
- Criminal records (DBS)
- Credit reference
The checks will allow us to assess your suitability for the role. In the event of providing false or misleading information, your application will be terminated.
Working for Meadowview Homes:
Based in the East Midlands, Meadowview Homes is committed to developing extraordinary new build properties in desirable locations. As a young and growing company, the successful candidate will be joining our team at an exciting time with great opportunities for progression.
Salary and benefits offered in line with experience and potential.
To apply for this exciting but challenging role, in the first instance, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03 May 2019