We are super excited to tell you about our amazing Spring 2023 offers. Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, need or just fancy taking the next step to something bigger or downsizing, we have offers and options to suit everyone.
We know how everyone loves to finish their houses maybe as luxuriously as our showhomes are, and with our Interior Spring gifts you can add incentives from our extras list to the value of £12,000.
If you want help with your deposit so that you can borrow less from a lender then our Deposit Deal could be the one for you. If you have a 10% deposit, we could assist you by funding up to an additional 5% of the sale price (up to £12,000), giving you 15% deposit in total.
For example, if you were looking to buy a £240,000 home you may need to have at least a £24,000 deposit (10% deposit). We could then top up to an additional £12,000 (5% deposit), giving you a total deposit of £36,000. You would then need an 85% mortgage. Terms and conditions apply.*
Save £500 a month on your mortgage payments for 2 years with our Mortgage Mayhem offer. We will pay you a lump sum of £12,000 upon completion that can be used to pay off those rising mortgage costs, what a delightful gift for anyone to enjoy.
Stamp Duty Spring break
Following the Governments announcement in September 2022, there is no Stamp Duty to pay on the first £250,000 when you buy a home. To help even more we will pay a further £12,000 towards your stamp duty payments.
This offer is not applicable if you are buying an additional property as Government stamp duty payments will differ, please always seek independent financial advise.
* To be eligible, reserve one of our remaining homes at Littleover before the end of this offer.
Terms and Conditions
- Offers available on selected homes and developments only.
- Only one offer or incentive can be used per reservation.
- Offers valid until 1st April 2023 on new reservations made before this date.
- The £500 Mortgage Mayhem contribution will be paid as a lump sum of £12,000 cashback upon completion.
- The Stamp Duty paid offer is not applicable for customers buying an additional home.
- Total offer payments must not be more than 5% of the property purchase price
- There is no requirement for the recipient to use payment for mortgage, deposit or stamp duty specifically, please check with your mortgage lender for financial advice and their approval must be sought.
- Completion required by programme completion dates and to be discussed at the time of reserving.
- Offer does not relate to your mortgage offer or lender.
- Meadowview Homes takes no responsibility for your mortgage. Your mortgage remains a contractual agreement between you and your provider.
- Subject to contract and status.
- Following withdrawal or termination of any offer, we reserve the right to extend, reintroduce or amend any such offer as we see fit at any time.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in an incentive, call us for more information on 01332 460145 or click on the contact us button below