There are so many reasons to buy a new home in Wessington! Here are just 5!
- You don’t have to be an outdoorsy type to appreciate the majesty of the Peak District that attracts visitors from across the world! With so many stunning local walks right on your doorstep you can be adventurous or just take a picnic into the outdoors with family and friends.
- If you like to shop till you drop then you’ll love the East Midlands Designer Outlet. Merely a 10 minute drive from Wessington, the outlet offers customers over 65 leading designer and luxury brands with savings of up to 70%. If you’re not so keen on retail therapy then you can relax in one of the centre’s restaurants and watch the world go by.
- If lazy weekends are more your thing then you’ll love Matlock. Less than a 10 minute drive, the county town is brimming with independent shops, cafes and restaurants, perfect for a much deserved break!
- Wessington is also perfectly positioned for a wide variety of day trips. Chatsworth House, for example, is an unforgettable day out for the whole family. After you’ve explored the house itself you can visit the farmyard, explore the vast countryside or visit one of the many tearooms, cafes or restaurants.
- From a practical perspective, Wessington offers excellent transport links. Positioned between Alfreton (4 miles) and Matlock (5 miles), it is exceptionally well placed for commuters requiring access to major road networks, including the A38 (3 miles) and the M1 motorway (7 miles).
If you’d like to discover more about our exclusive Wessington development, with houses due to complete in Autumn 2019, call us on 01332 460144.